The application procedure consists of 6 following steps:
1) Make sure that you are eligible for a scholarship and know what programme type, mobility level and study programme you want to apply for. Please find guidance under the section How to apply?
2) Make sure there is an open call. Information about calls is provided under the section How to apply?
3) Go to section Required Documents to see what documents you need to provide with your application. NB! Note that the required documents differ according to levels and types of mobility!
4) Find out which fields of study and study programmes are offered by the universities under the section Fields of Study.
5) Check for special requirements/ recognition of results
Applicants to degree studies (Master):
Check the admission procedures at the host university you plan to apply to. Procedures differ and partner universities may require applicants to apply for HUMERIA and at the same time for admission at the respective university. Please note that in addition to the documents you will submit to HUMERIA, the host university may request additional documents depending on the requirements of the specific programme.
Applicants to exchange studies (Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate):
Make sure that the courses you want to take at the host university can be recognized in your degree programme at your home university. Check out the links to courses, ECTS credits and learning outcomes on the host university’s home page. In addition, consult your academic coordinator at your home university.
6) Apply online!
After you click on the link above, you will be asked for information to create an application account. After finishing this, you will receive an email to the email address that you mentioned when creating your account. This email will contain the login data that will allow you to access your application form and to continue filling in the application form.
Please note, that while the call for applications is open, you can go back to the application form at any time before completing and submitting it, this means that you do not have to finish filling in the application form in one time.
Make sure that you finish your application before the application deadline! Before finishing and submitting your application form, please make sure that you are satisfied with all the data you have entered. Once you close the application form, it is not possible to make any changes to it.
If you have already submitted your application and you have decided to withdraw your application, please contact the project coordinator at email@example.com.